test4

Thursday, August 20, 2009

STI Falling Wedge?

Instead of the descending triangle described yesterday, the lower low today made it seems like a falling wedge (too tired to chart today after IPPT)

Monday's target is still on track for an a-b-c correction

Sub a: 2700 ~ 2542
Sub b: 2542 ~ 2631
Sub c: 2631 ~
.......................2522?
.......................2467?
.......................2412?


STI managed to hit 2522 today. To me, this is the most likely target because we are near the support line that stemmed from March 09.

Tomorrow might be the commencement of wave 3. STI has bounced of the multi-resistance line on 5th August at 2700, and trend along to find another path of lesser resistance to advance further.



Pivot calculations for tomorrow:
Pivot 2540.083


R1 2558.787
S1 2504.077
R2 2594.793
S2 2485.373
R3 2613.497
S3 2449.367



How much will the rise be for tomorrow? It's anyone guess.

I better go sleep soon... Tired out after my IPPT silver achievement today ;)



1 comment:

  1. PLEASE READ!!Hello Guys!!! I am Caro I live in Ohio USA I’m 32 Years old, am so happy I got my blank ATM card from Adriano. My blank ATM card can withdraw $4,000 daily. I got it from Him last week and now I have withdrawn about $10,000 for free. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it because it is blank just your PIN will be on it, it is not traceable and now I have money for business, shopping and enough money for me and my family to live on.I am really glad and happy i met Adriano because I met Five persons before him and they could not help me. But am happy now Adriano sent the card through DHL and I got it in two days. Get your own card from him right now, he is giving it out for small fee to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught or traced. I’m happy and grateful to Adriano because he changed my story all of a sudden. The card works in all countries that is the good news Adriano's email address is adrianohackers01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Please Comment >>