test4

Friday, September 18, 2009

STI Updates

Let's discount Elliott Wave International's wave count for the moment:

The 2 most possible counts I think are

(i) Ending Diagonal
(ii) Normal 3 wave rally



Ending Diagonal
My original chart (not updated) that was plotted a few days ago:


Do take note that because this is the 5th of 5th of 5th of some bigger wave, it could possibly be a truncated or weak 5th wave. Hence, 2740 might not be reached.


Normal 3 wave impulse
My original chart (not updated) that was plotted a few days ago:


If we consider this more bullish scenario, we could possibly be in wave 3 of 3 of 5.
However, it doesn't feel like a wave 3 at the moment.


Lastly, let's take into account my older count which is similar to EWI's count and posted yesterday:

In this case, an expanded flat might occur, and after that, much more upside to go. Again, like the chart before, it doesn't feel like a wave 3 at the moment.

However, are waves and things really that simple? Or did I just think too much? I have to wait for more waves to unfold before seeing again.

Meanwhile, I will still hold on to my remaining holdings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment >>