test4

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

STI Updates -- Trendlines

The thing about trendlines is, there are always more than 1 set of trendlines to confuse traders. But as the saying goes, Technical Analysis is an art, not a science; there's no right or wrong to it. Thus, different traders and fund managers will have different trendlines, and their decisions will be based on the different charts that they possessed. That might sort of explain why STI get stuck at certain times like now.

Let's try to balance the bull and the bear.

A scary chart for the bulls in the log scale.



This is a chart on the log scale. In this chart, it would probably signify that the bear rally has ended.

Yet, we can also have a chart for bulls in the linear scale.


This second chart shows a possible target of 29xx as well for STI.


Then again, be it bull or bear, the risk/reward ratio isn't very high. Comparing 400 points gain v.s. an expected 1100 points loss in terms of EW count, it would be prudent not to load much of any new holdings for the long term.

1 comment:

  1. PLEASE READ!!Hello Guys!!! I am Caro I live in Ohio USA I’m 32 Years old, am so happy I got my blank ATM card from Adriano. My blank ATM card can withdraw $4,000 daily. I got it from Him last week and now I have withdrawn about $10,000 for free. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it because it is blank just your PIN will be on it, it is not traceable and now I have money for business, shopping and enough money for me and my family to live on.I am really glad and happy i met Adriano because I met Five persons before him and they could not help me. But am happy now Adriano sent the card through DHL and I got it in two days. Get your own card from him right now, he is giving it out for small fee to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught or traced. I’m happy and grateful to Adriano because he changed my story all of a sudden. The card works in all countries that is the good news Adriano's email address is adrianohackers01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Please Comment >>