test4

Monday, November 23, 2009

STI Updates

It appears that STI is triangulating now.

We could either be in the iv of 5th wave upwards, or in the ii of 1st wave downwards. I lean towards the first scenario because it seems to fit well with current events, and triangles are more probable in 4th waves than in 2nd waves.



Likely some more upside to come. Shorts should still be held back, not the time yet...

Again, the widest part of the triangle is 40 points, so a breakup at the end should last about 40 points as well...

Elliott waves are indeed interesting :)

1 comment:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    arca

    ReplyDelete

Please Comment >>