test4

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Yet another trading loss

Long Ying Li 0.63, cut loss at 0.62...
Wrong trade, wrong everything. Argh....

Down with another $153.40 again.... Ouch!


Seems like I can't trade pennies well... A different strategy and mentality is required... And this wrong trade is affecting me in my work a little.... Cut loss saves my mind and soul, especially when I'm expecting STI to reach interim top.... I'm just not cool enough...

All in all, mistakes all over my itchy fingers... Serve me right... Chased to buy because indicators were very oversold...

But as usual, Murphy's Law will dictate that Ying Li will rise up the ashes tomorrow because I sold at a loss. Good luck to those still holding...



*Meditates*

Peace....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment >>