test4

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Investing Strategy

Previously, I pointed out that I think STI could have topped. It may or may have not, but as concluded, scraping the bottom of the barrel isn't very ideal...

With this, my strategy for incoming salaries and dividends remains the same: Accumulate the cash, and only enter when the skies are clear.

Supposed I can keep my hands away, I shall be able to achieve 10% cash by the end of June 2010. That's if I don't grow itchy fingers :x

Then again, what's to stop me if I think there's sufficient value and safety margin to enter? Saizen at 0.165, AIMSAMPIREIT at 0.215, Starhub at $2.15, Singtel at <$3?

In a bull market, most people become a genius with the Midas touch. I don't want to fall into the trap. Have to exercise a lot of caution from now on...


P.S. This post is very short because I have no idea what to write next, or what stocks to look at next. Basically, it sums up my actions and thoughts now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment >>